Well, I could not find something like this on the net so I went and made this simple cursor on my own.
I think it would suit the hand when you hover over a link best.
How to use:
The data type is .cur
, so you will not need any special software to install it.
- Hit download and save this file.
- Go into your control panel.
- Click "Mouse".
- Choose the tab "Cursor".
- Select the cursor you want to replace.
- Click "Browse".
- Choose this file and click "Open".
- Save the options and you are done!
Made in JustCursors